Watches are a very important part of our daily life. And do you know about the world most expensive watches? here we listed the Top 10 Most Expensive Watches in the World. Chopard 210 karat is a world expensive watch it’s price $26 million. Patek Philippe Super Complication and Patek Philippe Platinum World Time are also in the Top 10 Most Expensive Watches List.
- 1 Top 10 Most Expensive Watches in the World
- 1.1 10. Breguet Pocket Watch 1970 BA/12 – $734,000
- 1.2 9. Blancpain 1735 Grande Complication – $800,000
- 1.3 8. Louis Moinet Magistralis – $860,000
- 1.4 7. Hublot Black Caviar Bang – $1 million
- 1.5 6. Chopard Super Ice Cube, $1.1 million
- 1.6 5. Patek Philippe Sky Moon Tourbillon, $1.3 million
- 1.7 4. Vacheron Constantin Tour de I’lle, $1.5 million
- 1.8 3. Patek Philippe Platinum World Time, $4 million
- 1.9 2. Patek Philippe Super Complication, $11 million
- 1.10 1. Chopard 210 karat, $26 million
Top 10 Most Expensive Watches in the World
10. Breguet Pocket Watch 1970 BA/12 – $734,000
What makes the Brequet Pocket Watch particularly special? Made of 18-karat gold, this pocket watch is hand engraved and its every piece was built manually. With over two centuries of experience, Breguet guarantees luxury, uniqueness and high-quality.
9. Blancpain 1735 Grande Complication – $800,000
With over 740 parts, a crocodile leather strap, and platinum case, the Blancpain 1735 Grande Complication is one of the most exquisite watches in the world. The manufacturers need one year to build it manually, with the final design displaying time, a lunar phase, a split-second chronograph, and a perpetual calendar (valid for many years).
8. Louis Moinet Magistralis – $860,000
Magistralis is a majestic unique piece and Grande Complication. This remarkably stylish man’s watch contains a genuine piece of meteorite that was found on the moon. After you have traded in your old watch for this you will have no excuse about what day of the year it is as it has a perpetual calendar mechanism.
7. Hublot Black Caviar Bang – $1 million
Hublot’s Black caviar watch was a draw dropper when it came out in 2009. well, it has long since raised the bar. but this wristwatch, covered in 501 baguette-cut black diamonds and 18-carat white gold is a classic, surprisingly understated piece.
6. Chopard Super Ice Cube, $1.1 million
This Swiss-made watch has 60-karats of diamonds cut into perfect cubes. This luxury watch and bracelet is water resistant to 100 feet and also resistant to scratches. What woman would not want her old watch traded for this beautiful diamond watch?
Also Read: Top 10 Richest Countries In The World 2018
5. Patek Philippe Sky Moon Tourbillon, $1.3 million
Founded in 1851 in Geneva, Patek Philippe is one of the most appreciated luxury brands of watches. The Sky Moon Tourbillon is the most complex wrist watch manufactured by Patek Philippe. While the front shows time in a complex manner the back attracts all of the attention – it has the night sky and moon phases.
Also Read: Top Ten Most Expensive Trains In The World
4. Vacheron Constantin Tour de I’lle, $1.5 million
The Tour de I’lle is a complicated wristwatch manufactured by the Swiss manufacturer Vacheron Constantin. It was released in 2005 to commemorate the manufacturer’s 250th anniversary. This 18 karat gold watch has a blue sapphire non-reflective glass. It is a two-sided watch that is definitely worth being traded for.
Also Read: The Top 10 Most Exclusive Hotel In The World
3. Patek Philippe Platinum World Time, $4 million
The Platinum World Time created by Patek Philippe was sold at auction for over $4 million USD in 2002. It is believed that only one was created and, at the time, it was the most expensive wristwatch in the world. This watch winds itself and you find the time anywhere in the world. This watch has a variety of finishes to choose from, yellow, white and rose gold and platinum for the discerning buyer.
Also Read: Top Ten Most Expensive House In The World
2. Patek Philippe Super Complication, $11 million
The 18-karat gold pocket watch made by Patek Philippe for banker Henry Graves Jr. in 1933 required five years to design and build. It possessed 24 “complications,” or mechanical features beyond basic timekeeping, including a different chronological function for each hour of the day. It was the most complicated watch ever created and the most expensive watch ever sold at auction.
Also Read: Top 10 Most Expensive Cities in The World
1. Chopard 210 karat, $26 million
Also Read: 10 Most Expensive Bikes In the World 2018
This masterpiece is so expensive, that there is no listing price. With its 201 karats of colored diamonds, the watch looks more like a bracelet. It is a spectacular piece of jewelry first and a timepiece second. This watch is a beautiful and simple timepiece that looks like it is surrounded by flowers.